[real-eyes] having trouble opening an mp3 file

  • From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:24:56 -0700

Hi, everyone,
Today I bought the microsoft word 2003 textbook from access technical institute
and it's really good so-far--but I'm having trouble opening one of the mp3
files. I got this message saying that windows couldn't open it. I want it to
open in something other than internet explorer. How do I solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance.
Rosemarie