[real-eyes] free spyware - adware removal software

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 04:23:36 -0600

I just learned about a program that most of us have on our computers
that will check for and remove spy ware, ad ware, malware, etc..

Have you ever noticed during one of those at least twice a month Tuesday
updates from Microsoft an update to the malicious software repair file?
Well the program to run that scan is actually just sitting there ready
for you to run it at any time.  It is very screen reader friendly, easy
to use and as long as you keep your copy of windows updated each month,
you have an updated copy of the database this program uses to detect and
remove those nasty programs that got installed one way or another.

To run this program bring up your start menu, press R for run and type
in all caps MRT the caps does matter.
A welcome screen comes up, tab to next and press enter.  On the next
screen you can pick what type of scan.  I suggest doing a full scan.  It
will take awhile depending on your computer and how many files you
have.  You can expect at least an hour for the average user.

So before you go download some other program to do this, at least give
MRT a try, its already there.

Steve