[real-eyes] Re: find and replace in notepad, or wordpad

  • From: &Ruthie <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:58:14 -0500

In notepad, if you have text in the file, hit Ctrl+F to find, F3 for
find next, and Ctrl+H to replace.  You can also reach these functions by
hitting Alt+E and arrowing down to the function you want.  The functions
will say "unavailable" if you have no text in the file.
It is exactly the same in WordPad.  Let me know if you have any problems.

Ruthie &

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
to others.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."
We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who cannot speak for themselves.
        We are the many,