[real-eyes] Re: emergency help

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:32:04 -0400

I am going to tell you all now. If you wish to install Trend Micro PC's
program, do it at your own risk. I know someone here in Ohio and they used
to love the software until they found out that it was a hacker's paridise.
Everyone has been talking about a program located at, http://www.grisoft.com
called AVG anti-virus. There is a free version, and a pay version. The free
version is located at, http://www.free.grisoft.com and that program is
accessible with Jaws, and Window eyes. It is very easy to set up. The paid
version of AVG also comes with a fire wall to use if you wish. Also remember
that Windows XP has a built in fire wall which is what I am using currently
and it does what I need it to. If anyone has any questions for me, please
e-mail me at, themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx or add this msn contact to your list.
It is, themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx

Duyahn Walker