[real-eyes] Re: e: Re: Insignia Voice Command Clock AM/FM Radio for $7.99 Shipped

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 23:40:42 -0500

yah I am so with you on this. How hard can they make it to take our money.
LOL. I like simple, with out lots of junk to wade threw. It don't help that
I have a d d, all of the junk distracts me to no end.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022