[real-eyes] Re: correction on where to extract eloquence.zip for portable NVDA

  • From: "Glenn" <GlennErvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:45:19 -0600

Where do I get the Eloquence files?
Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:40 AM
Subject: [real-eyes] correction on where to extract eloquence.zip for
portable NVDA

I went looking around on my computer after sending a few people the
eloquence.zip file and found out I told people the wrong place to
extract eloquence.zip to for the portable version of NVDA.
Here is where you should extract eloquence.zip to
1. Go to your folder where you installed the portable version of NVDA. I
usually put mine in a folder called NVDA

2. Go to the user config folder
3. Go to the synth drivers folder
4. Copy the extracted eloquence.zip files into this folder.
This is for the portable version only.
Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
Steve

--
Please visit the nutkc blog
www.nutkc.wordpress.com