[real-eyes] Re: cell phone question

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:04:50 -0600

Hi Bob.  I don't have Sprint.  I have T-Mobile, which is GSM, not
CDMA...I don't know that it makes a difference, but since I'm not a
Sprint customer, I'm guessing it doesn't matter anyway.  Oh well.
&&& (Ruthie)

Redundancy: An air bag in a politician's car.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,
Who speak for the one,
Who could not speak for herself.

Private mail is *always* welcomehere <mailto:multi.we.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live:  clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx   Follow us on Twitter:  @MultiWe
Facebook: Ruthie Clark <http://www.facebook.com/andruthieand>   Yahoo!
andruthieand    Check out the blog: at WordPress
<http://multiwe.wordpress.com/>!