[real-eyes] Re: blind mice mart

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:35:06 -0500

Hi Kathie. The giyf website is a bit obnoxious, but I'm just curious what
part you're finding not in english. When I go to that site, the only thing
not in english is the links to other language versions of the site, and
those are at the very bottom. The reason I ask is, if I remember correctly,
you've had similar troubles with other websites, sui I'm wondering if
perhaps it's a setting  in your phone?
&&& (Ruthie)
We are more than the sum of our parts
Quit looking for the tagline. It saw you coming and ran away.