[real-eyes] Re: action news story on line.

  • From: "Erika Wolf" <erika.wolf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:52:01 -0600

Jose and all:
What are we planning on discussing today during the planned conference call?
Please explain further as I'm not understanding your response to Valerie
here within this post.  What did  Val post earlier that isn't visible within
this memo?  Please send me the original writing Val posted to the list.
Thanks, and have a good one.
Erika