[real-eyes] Re: access to buttons

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:11:32 -0600

I despise all of the crud that most computer manufacturers place into
the Startup process, extra programs, offers for online services, and it
goes on and on.
One thing to try is to access the Start Menu, go into either Programs,
or All Programs, depending on how your XP is set up, Down Arrow to the
Startup folder, press Right Arrow, and examine all of the items in that
folder.
Press the Applications key on an item you would like to get rid of, and
choose Delete from the menu.
I would try this method first, and see what happens before exploring
other options.

=20