[real-eyes] Re: [acb-l] Fwd: [Education and Welfare] Medicaid is fully restored!!!!

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'From the IPHONE of Terrie L. Arnold'" <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Clay Berry'" <cberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'first steps'" <First-Steps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <acb-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:24:19 -0700

For the time being!! Watch out next time though, this is an election year.

Regards,
Claude Everett
"I am opposing a social order in which it is possible for one man who does
absolutely nothing that is useful to amass a fortune of hundreds of millions
of dollars, while millions of men and women who work all the days of their
lives secure barely enough for a wretched existence."
Eugene Victor Debs

  _____

From: "Denny Huff" <dhuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 25, 2012 5:34:58 AM CDT
To: <Julia.Chinn@xxxxxxx>, "'Education and Welfare'" <ew@xxxxxxxxxxx>

That would be Jason Crowle!

He was great!

Thank you all for your hard work!  We did it!

Denny Huff - President

Missouri Council of the Blind

P: (636) 262-1383

TF: (888) 362-1383