[real-eyes] Re: Window Eyes and Firefox

  • From: Mitchell Lynn <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:28:42 -0500

That will grab the last site you manually entered, but if you have
navigated away from that site, it doesn't update to the current URL.
Surely there is some little utility for grabbing the URL of current page
and sending to clipboard. Surprised it wouldn't be a part of native
Firefox. There is a copy link, but that seems to take the values from
the currently selected link.