[real-eyes] Re: Video about searching free music on Google

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:53:44 -0500

Why not wait until the Amazon music store comes online later this year
featuring unprotected MP3 music initially from the EMI catalog.  That
way, you'll be encouraging other record companies to also remove copy
protection from music downloads and you'll get a warm fuzzy feeling
knowing that you're not engaging in questionable and possibly dangerous
activity.      =20