[real-eyes] Updated Info about the Chat Room

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:04:00 -0600

Please disregard my message from yesterday about the Real-eyes Chat Room.
There is currently some inconsistent behavior with the current version of
the chat client, but there is good news.
With the prior version of the client any one  will be able to log in at any
time without a moderator present, and the quality is great.
The first time you log in, you will be prompted to download and install the
TC Chat Client, so if anyone has any difficulty with this, please let me
know.

Do not be frightened by the cryptic nature of the URL to the chat room.

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=461310fb

By the way, the first time that you access that URL, you can type Control+D
to save it to your Internet Explorer favorites, so that you won't have to
worry about it.

I urge anyone who wishes to to log on and try it any time, I will be on this
evening at 7 PM, so thanks, Duyahn for your offer to test the room.
But, you don't have to wait till then, this room can be accessed by anyone
at any time.

Thanks.