[real-eyes] USB to RS232 cable

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:42:13 -0600

Ok folks. Here's a mystery for you all to help me figure out, please? I have a
USB to serial  converter cable and I have no idea as to what chip set this
thing runs on. I have the information as follows.
future rs232 ada-800a-rs232
I did a Google search and can not find a company that makes this cable. It
seems though, that when I have my Dectalk Express connect to the computer and
switch to it using Window Eyes, and windows xp while in something, everything
crashes. In other words, I get the blue screen of death as it is known as. I
was trying to find a website so I could talk to there tech support about the
chip set that runs in this device. Any help would please be appreciated. If
anyone needs to call me off list, reply privately, and I will give contact
information.
Thanks all.

Duyahn