[real-eyes] Re: Type N Speak

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:55:41 -0600

Good morning, Judith, it hasd been a long time since I used the Tykpe 'n Speak
but as I recall you first press the f1 key before any command.  I think then
you can press the letter d and you will be prompted for the file you wish to
delete.  Try that and follow the prompts.  If I am incorrect, just attribute it
to old age.  Have a good one and say hello to Harold.
Ben Blagg

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard