[real-eyes] Re: Thoughts on CD/DVD drive problem

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:05:32 -0600

I would have the drive replaced then Rip the same material with CDEX and see
if the problem reoccurs. If it doesn't then it's the software you are using
I am guessing. If it does reoccur then stop using that drive and use the
other drive as you have said that that particular drive works and you have
had no problems with it.

Duyahn