[real-eyes] Talking glucometer.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:03:06 -0500

Hi everybody!  Okay, I know there were some messages about a good talking
glucometer on the list awhile back, but I deleted them because I didn't need
one.  I do now.  My doc says that I have to get one and check my blood sugar at
least once a day.  It needs to be covered by Medicare.  Does anyone know of a
good one?  If you let me know ASAP, I would really appreciate it, thanks!
Nancy Van Sandt,
Buddy and Curly's House
Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,