[real-eyes] Spy wear again

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:45:18 -0700

was delivered
to me, it was custom built and  a spy wear named "a -squared"  was already
installed
on the computer.  It now has to be re installed, and I wonder if there is a
better
one I should consider.    It does not have to be free, since most of these
programs
are usually under thirty dollars a year, aren't they?  Right now, I have nod 32,
the anti virus program, but no spy wear  at all for about two months.  I have
heard
mention of spybot search and Destroy, and wonder what you all thinkof this in
terms
of  accessibility and effectiveness.  .  I know it is compatible with Nod 32.
Welcome
any advice.  Thanks, Ginny.

I apologize for sending this message again, but out look seems to have cut off
the start of my message for some reason.