[real-eyes] Social security seminar:

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:45:05 -0600

I don't normally send out anything that isn't related to technology, but
this might be useful to someone.  Merry Christmas and a joyous new year.

UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL SECURITY AND BLINDNESS

SSDI and SSI

There will be a short seminar to be held Saturday, January 8, 2011, 12:30
p.m. to 4:00 p.m., at The Westport Branch Library Second Floor Meeting Room,
118 Westport Road Kansas City, MO 64111

This is a seminar to help persons who are blind living throughout the
community to better understand Social Security such as:

. How it works

. What to expect

. Special rules that apply only to persons who are blind

. How to be proactive to avoid potential loss of benefits or    allegations
of overpayment

Gene Coulter, our NFB of Missouri Expert who has studied the subject will do
many of the technical presentations along with good presentations from a few
of our chapter members.

This seminar is FREE to all interested persons; however, seating is limited,
so pre-registration is requested. To pre-register or obtain additional
information, you can call 816-741-6402, or email sbwright95@xxxxxxxx

A community service project Sponsored by the National Federation of the
Blind of Missouri - Kansas City Chapter

Ben Blagg

"The most insidious form of thievery is incompetence."

Author unknown