[real-eyes] Re: Skype

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 04:39:54 -0500

hay Jim or anyone who is a skipe user, would anyone want to do a training on
skipe? Jim if there is any interest can we use the real eyes voice chat room?
From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   How do I set my laser printer on stun?