[real-eyes] Re: Saving Word Files On C D...

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:19:26 -0600

If you are using XP your favorites folder and documents folder are located
under c:\documents and settings\your user name, or owner, or administrator,
or whatever.  Much easier, cheaper, and more reliable these days to just
back stuff up to a USB flash drive.  I saw 4GB flash drives at Office Max
this week for $14.  Most flash drives are so durable  these days that you
can put them on a key chain, accidentally run them through the washer and
dryer, and all your data is fine.  Anyone else ever done this besides me?