[real-eyes] Re: STOP THIS THREAD!!! Different Slant On The Obama Presidency

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:29:53 -0500

It was one stinking message, and you all are blowing this out of all
proportion with the complaints. In my opinion, if you have an issue, write
the poster off list. That saves me having to read this tripe over and over.
That worse, by far, than the initial post. Please note that this reply of
mine is not directed at any one person: it is the responses as a whole. The
list isn't moderated, so this is just one of those things that is going to
come up from time-to-time. Vote with the delete button.