[real-eyes] SAF URGENT Fw: KCATA Commissioner Information

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <First-Steps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:08:36 -0600

Please email the KCATA
Commissioner S VIA
 Cheryl Floyd
----- Original Message -----
From: Cheryl Floyd
to: crunch1@xxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:00 AM
Subject: KCATA Commissioner Information

Dear Mr. Lopez,

I received your voice mail from yesterday afternoon. Please click on the link
below for a list of our Commissioners.

http://www.kcata.org/about_kcata/entries/board_of_commissioners/

I am working to get an updated list of board meetings for 2009 on this web
page. However, for your information the next meeting will be on Wednesday,
January 21, 2009, at 2:00 p.m. These are public meetings, and therefore you are
welcome to attend as an observer.

Additionally, if you wish to address the Commissioners during the meeting,
please send your request to me in writing or by email.  Please include your
topic, along with a brief synopsis.

You may contact the Commissioners any time by writing to them at the address
below my name. I will forward your communication promptly.

Sincerely,

Cheryl D. Floyd

Executive Assistant to the General Manager

Assistant Secretary to the Board of Commissioners

Kansas City Area Transportation Authority

1200 E. 18th Street

Kansas City, MO 64108

P: 816-346-0211

F: 816-346-0253