[real-eyes] Real-Eyes Holiday Party, December 28

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:21:30 -0600

Hello Real-Eyes list members, friends, and other interested parties.
A big thanks goes out to Real-Eyes list members Andrea and Reg for organizing
and helping to coordinate this effort.

What:  Real-Eyes Get Together,

When: Thursday, December 28, 5 PM-9 PM

Where:  Hereford house at 2 east 20 street, Kansas City

We will have an online presence as well, individuals who live out of town will
be able to join the festivities via a virtual conference room!  Watch for
details regarding accessing the chat room.

Trivia and Prizes!

Your knowledge of technology trivia, obscure and useless information, will be
rewarded with some special prizes!

Please RSVP:

So that we may plan accordingly, it is vital that we have an idea of how many
attendees to expect.

Reg has graciously volunteered to keep track for us, so please write to him at

sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx

It has been far too long since the last Real-Eyes event, so we certainly hope
to see you in person on December 28.

Some careers will be launched, others may be destroyed, but a good time is
guaranteed!