[real-eyes] Re: Printing in Microsoft Word:

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:24:47 -0500

My guess is because there is text outside the printable area of the page for
the printer selected. However, if you aren't missing text when you print,
then maybe it's something else. I'd check the page margins: I think these
are under File Properties. Settings for gutter might also impact this, but
that is more of a desktop publishing concept than just a regular print
concept.