[real-eyes] Please come join me for another Friday night

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:06:57 -0400

That's right folks!

Come join me for another addition of Duyahn's digital ditties on jjrn. If
you have requests go to my request page at the following URL.
http://www.jjrn.net/themusicman/search.php
Remember that messengers will also be available to so that you can interact
with me.
MSN messenger: live@xxxxxxxx
Aol and Yahoo messenger: jjrnlive
Remember the fun starts at 10 Pm tonight and I hope to see you all there.

Dj Duyahn