[real-eyes] Re: Other music apps?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 21:31:23 -0600

Now you will have to login to the app store and download the pandora app.
You will really love that! Then the real fun begins!  Apps apps and more
apps!
Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God