[real-eyes] One last thing

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 01:40:01 -0800

This is to just simply say that the last half year I have been on the real Eyes
list has been a fabulous help in my use of technology, with all its liberating
potential.  I have met with great kindness and support in my dealings with
folks. Do we all need more than a group of volunteers on a list serve to learn
what we wish to know?  Sure.  I just wanted to say I am glad I am not feeling
so alone in my journey.  Ginny