[real-eyes] Re: New ITunes scripts

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:49:57 -0500

I do just fine with using the current version of JFW with iTunes.  I started
out with a trial version of jTunes, but tired quickly of being told to wait
for new updates to the jTunes.  Not to mention I didn't want to pay the $75
to purchase the full app.  I didn't really find all that much different
without using the jTunes running.  The scrolling that once happened in
iTunes doesn't seem to be there like it once was.  Gaining an understanding
of how the screen is laid out and just knowing that the screen refreshes as
you navigate the lists helps a lot.
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.