[real-eyes] Re: New Facebook site

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:57:00 -0500

I don't think it is affiliated with the FB site at all.  I think I saw on
the site where it said that.  After checking it out I decided not to go for
it.  It's free for now but eventually they will begin charging for it and if
they have a free plan it won't have much in the way of features.

Thanks,
Jim