[real-eyes] Re: Moving my Jaws dictionary.

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:27:07 -0500

Thanks a bunch, Reg!

-----Original Message-----
From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Reginald George
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:58 AM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: Moving my Jaws dictionary.

On the old computer, from the start menu, go to all programs, jaws, explore
jaws, explore my settings and press enter.  Press control A to select all
your user settings and copy them to the clipboard with control C.
Then paste them into your flash drive with control V.  Put it in the new
computer by reversing the process and pasting them into the same place.  You

have brought over your dictionaries, frames, and everything else.

Reg