[real-eyes] Re: Moble Eyes

  • From: "Paul L. Mimms" <p_mimms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:07:55 -0400

I will be seeing the device again on April 18 I can say the legs serve as a
way to line up a sheet of paper 8.5 x 11, and will serve as a guide for
smaller documents.  For larger ones, you will have to hold the device up,
like in reading a large menu.  I can't remember what voice it used, but with
Guerilla's OCR devices, they use some of the RealSpeak voices.  I will let
you know more later.