[real-eyes] Re: Mobile Accessibility 1.9 For Android Released

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:34:27 -0500

Hi, Steve, I started to download the upgrade but strangely enough it wanted
to charge me something for it.  And, I wouldn't mind paying $1.99 or
whatever they were charging but it indicated I was attempting to load it
onto an additional phone.  I wouldn't object to paying something for it but
I was not sure it was the upgrade.  Perhaps I am missing something.  Thanks
and have a fine holiday weekend.