[real-eyes] Make up show for Duyahns digital ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:02:17 -0400

Thats right!
Last week, I didn't do a show do to technical difficulties. But tonight! I
am on the air from 10 Pm eastern until I get tired. I will be playing all of
your requests and some of my favorites on Duyahns digital ditties. Please
remember, that this is an adult show. If you are easily offended, please do
not tune it.
To talk to me during the show, you can do so in one of two ways.
For MSN messenger, it is, live@xxxxxxxx
For Aol AIM: It is, Jjrnlive
Hope to see you all there.

Duyahn