[real-eyes] Re: Klango

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:01:20 -0500

Just be careful.  You don't want to have the default configuration loaded
and accidentally put jaws to sleep for everything.  I've seen people do
this.  Safer way might be just in verbosity with insert V go to mute
synthesizer, or synthesizer speech in the new version  at the bottom of the
list.  Then it's just temporary.