[real-eyes] Join me for Duyahn's Digital Ditties

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:39:42 -0400

That's right folks.

Join me tonight for Duyahn's digital Ditties starting at 7 PM Eastern time
only on jjrn. This is an adult show so if your easily offended, do not tune
in. I hold nothing back on my shows. If you want to talk to me during the
show, here's how you can do that.
For MSN messenger it is: live@xxxxxxxx
For Aol instant messenger, it is: jjrnlive
If you want to talk to me on my personal msn messenger, it is:
themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Hey! Don't forget, we are also listed in the Klango player under the media
section. Do not use the first entry in Klango as that one does not work. Use
either the second, or third entry and add either one of those entries to
your favorites. See you all there tonight! only on jjrn.

Duyahn