[real-eyes] Interesting AT&T experience.

  • From: "Nancy Van Sandt" <nanvan53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:48:41 -0500

I finally had to call them today.  My e-mail was blocking everything from my
work.  The guy from India could not help me.  The next tech I got was a kid
from San Ramon, California name Michael who was really a lot of help.  As it
turns out, the spam filter on my e-mail server was turned on and it was
blocking a whole lot of stuff including my work e-mails.  I don't know how
to access that and don't have a clue about how it happened.  He turned my
spam filter off.  I know that Microsoft Outlook will filter some of that
stuff.  What I want to know is, are folders such as my spam folder on my
e-mail server actually accessible?  Can I check that stuff once in a while?
I'd much rather be able to do it myself rather than have to go through all
of this stuff.

Nancy Van Sandt

Today is a gift