[real-eyes] Re: IRS Filing income tax assistance

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 22:28:46 -0500

Is this income based?

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: [real-eyes] IRS Filing income tax assistance

We had our scheduled appointment today with IRS at 5800 East Bannister.
We were very impressed with the level of service we got from the lady who
was completing our tax returns.  She did both Federal and Missouri returns
for free.  I wasn't expecting them to do the Missouri return so that was a
nice surprise.

I have things setup so we aren't giving the government an interest free
loan.  For those who think you did something special or worked extra hard
the past year and are receiving a very large refund, you'd better think
again.  Oh and by the way, if you are one of those people, please don't vote
anymore.  grin

The very nice and friendly lady found a credit for us with our Missouri
return related to owning our house and the interest we paid on the mortgage.
So instead of getting a refund of the $39 I was expecting, well lets just
say we won't be eating atMcDonalds on the plaza next time we go out for a
nice evening out,  no more sitting on the hill with binoculars to see the
drive in movie.  I'm talking a place with people who bring the food to you.
In plain english that is about a $500 credit that was found for us.

So don't hesitate to schedule an appointment to have the IRS complete and
e-file your tax returns for you.  They also setup the refunds to be direct
deposited for us.

Here's the info for anyone interested.  Remember that you have to call and
make an appointment.  They'll call back within two business days to schedule
the appointment.  It didn't take very long for both federal and state
returns to be completed and filed electronically.

5800 East Bannister Road
 Kansas City, MO 64134
Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(816) 966-2840