[real-eyes] I got a Zen Stone for Christmas.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:16:28 -0600

I'm charging it up now, and I see the list of options.  I want to use it for
anything I can do using Winamp, especially transferring files that I already
have on my computer, but I'm open to other things too.  Do I just need to press
enter on that option to get things started?  I've never had one of these
before, so need a little help with the instructions.  Thanks!
Nancy Van Sandt,
Buddy and Curly's House
Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,