[real-eyes] Re: How to select text from a document and drop it into an email?

  • From: "Suzanne Rountree" <suzannerountree51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 01:45:23 -0600

You can do it on any screen even when not in an edit field,  but it's tricky
and I've not mastered getting all the text I want. Take your thumb and index
finger (or whatever two fingers) and touch the screen with them together
like you're pinching, then slide the thumb or second finger away across or
down the page to select text. Then use the rotor like usual to copy and
paste.