[real-eyes] Re: How to remove google tool bar

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:16:36 -0800

Hi Duyahn, Well, I am knocking hard on wood, since I tried your advice and I
think we have a complete cure for my problem!   The mouse find is working
perfectly again, which makes my time on the Internet so much happier.  Thank
you , thank you, Ginny

Postscript When I was making my foray into add or remove programs, I noticed
in addition to the now banished google tool bar, something called the msn
tool bar.  My home page is msn, is there some reason to remove this tool bar
as well, or should I leave well enough alone? Ginny