[real-eyes] Re: How did you do it?

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 20:19:33 -0700

Dear Robert, Jim and chip,  ,  ,  Thanks for your  very thoughtful
comments.This is great, I have a sense of what is involved after your posts.
So I will not wait ntil the last minute  When I may need to be familiar with
Word 2007  or 2010 for any reason,  to learn it. It sounds like something
best attempted in stages over a time.
Jim, I wanted to ask, since I am exclusively a Window Eyes user, do you
think I would benefit from the freedom scientific podcast mentioned in your
post?   Also, since I am not already using Microsoft Word 2007, would it
make more sense when I buy an upgrade to just transition to Microsoft Word
2010 and skip 2007?  Best, Ginnie