[real-eyes] Re: Holiday Party Update

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:51:44 -0600

So far either night will work for me, with the 11th being slightly better.
We want to hear from everyone on this though.  It's not a party till
everyone who wants to attend can show up  Either online or otherwise. Now if
Dearest Cathy will let me I'll make my infamous hot buttered rum again.  I
figure it's good for at least one more round, or maybe even several!  Think
of all us computer geeks sharing in laughter, meat balls, little smokeys,
music, geek talk, and fun.