[real-eyes] Re: Hi Ben

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:13:26 -0600

I'm not sure.  Have you tried arrowing to the right or left.  You might use the
control key with your arrow key either right or left.  You also might try up
and down arrow.  I can't recall whether that puts you in a file list or not.
As I said earlier it has been so long since I have used the Type 'n Speak that
I would have to play with it a while.  take care.
Ben Blagg

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep
voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard