[real-eyes] Re: Helpful Abbreviations for the Modern Writer

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:51:11 -0500

I think it would have made more since to use the braille contractions.  LOL
My best regards to you all,

Andrea M. Breier

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here!

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.