[real-eyes] Re: Have a question

  • From: "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:18:44 +0000

Hi Sandra, first, open the message that you wish to forward.
Then, flick down with one finger until you hear, More Ellipsis.
Double tap on that.
The current message will be selected, and you will have the opportunity to
select additional messages in the thread by double tapping them.
Finally, there is a Forward button, lower righthand corner of the screen.
When you double tap it, that should do it.
Hope that helps.