[real-eyes] Re: Fwd: [AppleVis Newsletter] Update From AppleVis

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:41:31 -0600

Would you please consider editing out the superfluous content in these before
posting?

From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 17, 2012 1:35:23 PM CST
To: <blind-chit-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: [AppleVis Newsletter] Update From AppleVis

Alan

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents?
Act now!!!!!
Move out.
Get a job.
Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on the
Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics KN-3000 format formerly on my website are still
available upon request.
Thanks for listening!