[real-eyes] Re: Fw: the Blind Pension Fund.

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:00:20 -0500

        I fwd your message to ExecDir@xxxxxxxxxxx because she was the one who
sent it to me at my request.

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain privileged or
confidential
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.