[real-eyes] Fw: quick online survey from university of washington on mobile device and camera interaction

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:40:56 -0600

Hi, I am a computer science graduate student at the University of Washington.
My research is on mobile device and camera interaction for blind and low-vision
people.
This survey will help guide the beginnings of my research. My goal is to find a
usable way for blind people to use the camera on mainstream cell phones to
gather certain information about their environment.

You can find the survey by going to this link: cameraSurvey

The survey should only take a few minutes to complete. All survey results are
anonymous and not tied to your identity.

If you have any questions about the survey, any comments on the survey's
accessibility, or if you are interested in being a part of future interviews
and studies, please send me an email! cjayant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please forward to any relevant mailing lists.

Thank you!
Chandrika Jayant